- Car Seat Age Group
- IsoFix Compatible
- Multi-Car Seat Adaptors
Designed in collaboration with BeSafe®, YOYO car seat has been designed to protect and transport your newborn safely:
YOYO car seat is a Group 0+ seat, approved to carry your child from 0 to12 months (up to 13 kg / 75 cm - 28.6 lbs /29.5 in).
When leaving the car, clip YOYO car seat by BeSafe® onto the stroller frame using the YOYO adapters provided. It can easily be attached in 2 clicks, without having to remove the stroller
- Inner shell in shock absorbing material (Dynamic Force Absorber™ technology)
- Padded seat for newborns (Newborn Hugger™)
- Side Impact Protection shock reduction system
- BABYZEN fabrics are soft and supple to the touch
- Rear-facing installation
- Sun hood with ventilation and UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Magnetic straps for easy installation
- Evolutionary seat
- Ergonomic handle for carrying in 3 positions
- Weight 4.2 kg (9.2 lbs)
- Sold with the BABYZEN car seat adapters and a protective cover
- YOYO2 frame to be purchased separately
The one you need
YOYO has a new look and evolves into YOYO² to offer even more comfort and practicality, with a new reinforced frame, independent suspensions on the 4 wheels and a handlebar in faux leather.
The YOYO² stroller folds and unfolds in a moment, can be worn over the shoulder and tucks in anywhere. Cath the subway, get on a bus, jump in a taxi or fly to the other side of the world!
Still just as lightweight and compact, YOYO² has double the agility and ingenuity to make your life even easier!
The YOYO² stroller grows with your child.
Choose which seat variant to fit onto the frame and tailor it to your needs:
The 0+ newborn pack will carry your baby safely from birth, lying facing you.
The 6+ color pack allows your child to sit up facing the road, from 6 months onwards.
YOYO² is so compact that it can be stored in the smallest space at home, takes up very little room in the trunk of a car and can even be carried on the plane in both 0+ and 6+ variants.
*Cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
You might also like