Cot is always the heart of children's room, where they can rest, dream and play. However, in addition to satisfying the basic needs of every child we also focused on the practical use of its functions in play and support of child development.
So the cot in the sofa or daybed version is at a convenient height from the floor in order for babies to freely get in and out of the cot, which is especially important in building up their independence and autonomy. A capacious drawer for various accessories can be opened easily by every single toddler and when we put on a daybed a cottage bookcase from the same collection, we will create a cozy nest for sleeping and fun with a place for child’s favorite teddy, a light fixture etc.
The main advantages:
- complies with European standards and safety norms
- two removable bars in one of the frames which make it possible to get in and out of the bed
- four levels of mattress frame position adjusted to the level of child’s development (28/34/ 48,5/ 64,5 cm from the floor)
- convertible into a sofa by dismantling one of the frames
- convertible into a daybed by dismantling two frames and the headboard and footboard
- the daybed can be combined with a cottage bookshelf from the same line
- spacious drawer on Hafele slides
- drawer cover
- bed fall out protection additionally available (optional)
- mattress suitable for the cot: 140 cm x 70 cm
- life-time: to about the 5th year of age.
Furniture design and finish:
- top is made of natural oak veneer lacquered with colourless paint
- drawers fronts (2/3rd) are made of MDF board in white children-safe lacquer and oak veneer (1/3rd) lacquered with colourless paint
- legs are made of oak wood, varnished with colourless child-safe paint
- drawer equipped in safe and quiet Hafele slides with self-closing system
- ladders are made of beech wood, varnished with white paint
- mattress frame made of beech plywood
- varnishes used in production process are children-safe, certified certified according to the norm EN71/3 , do not cause allergies
- white, oak with matte finish
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)