The new hourglass shape, wide tog choice for different room temperatures or seasons, and handy what-to-wear guide helps you keep your baby at just the right level of cosiness
Preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Grobags come in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature. 3.5 Tog 16°C (61°F) and below Cold temperatures, for cold rooms 2.5 Tog 16-20°C (61-68°F) All year round, for standard rooms 1.0 Tog 20-24°C (68-75°F) Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms 0.2 Tog 24°C and above Holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms
- 6-18m is suitable for children 18-25lbs / 8.16–11.34 kg (65-80cm). 18-36m is suitable for children from 25lbs / 11.34 kg upwards (80-95cm)
- A safer alternative to loose sheets and blankets – baby enjoys a safe and comfortable sleep, with no loose sheets to get tangled up in or kick off during the night.
- 2.5 Tog for 16-20°C/61-68°F (for all year round). 1.0 Tog 20-24°C/68-75°F (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms.)
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow a natural hip-healthy leg position when baby is asleep
- Zips open - easy 2-way zip opening for night-time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Super comfy feel - touchably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- Available in a range of fabrics and designs from every night classic designs to Monde, Luxe and Grofriend special collections.
- Ollie the Owl is available in 6-18m or 18-36m and 1.0 or 2.5 Tog